Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Inspires Me

People always ask me "Juan, where did you get the inspiration to make this?". Honestly, the only thing that has really inspired me is music. It has the ability to move you to tears or make you want to dance. Its a universal language that everyone can understand. It unites us all, and it makes us forget our differences.

Every single design that I have ever made has been inspired by a song (or songs) Of course, a lot of those songs are David's, but EDM (Electronic Dance Music) has also been a huge part of my inspiration. However, my musical inspiration doesn't exclusively from David or EDM. I get a lot of inspiration from folk, acoustic, and instrumental music as well. The calm relaxing tones evoke so many levels of emotions that its hard not to feel inspired.

Here are some designs and the songs that have inspired their creation:

"FIELD OF DREAMS" Inspired Tritonal's "Utopia (Arty Remix)"



"A DIFFERENT LIGHT" inspired by David's "Notice Me"


"SKYSCRAPER" inspired by Thomas Newman's "Brooks Was Here"

These are my inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment